Vince Young shares win with McNair's sons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2009/12/20/vy-shares-win-with-mcnairs-sons/

Immediately after the Titans defeated the Dolphins, quarterback Vince Young helped the late Steve McNair’s sons get from the stands to the field. Trenton and Tyler McNair spent plenty of time with Young and sat in his locker after the game.
McNair, a former Titans quarterback, was shot and killed on July 4.
Young said it means a lot to him to spend time with Trenton and Tyler, “just to keep their motivation, their confidence up, and try to take their mind off of that, because sometimes they are thinking about it. Just to see them smiling and having a good time in the locker room, everybody hugging them and squeezing them, that is fun for them.
“It fills my heart with joy just to see them smile because I know in the big picture what really happened. But just to see those guys smile, that is the biggest thing. Just to see my little brothers smile. That is all I love about it now.”

“It fills my heart with joy just to see them smile because I know in the big picture what really happened. But just to see those guys smile, that is the biggest thing. Just to see my little brothers smile. That is all I love about it now.”

That's powerful stuff from a class act! :up

Kudos to V.Y., it's nice to see a high profile athlete GET IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)