Vip 622 In Box, Not!

AdamGott said:
So let me get this right, you have to send your old one back before you get your 622???

Absolutely not. That'd be a gamble I'd never take Dish up on.

The empty box simply beats the installer to your home. Just hang on to the empty box until the installer comes. Then, pack up your old receiver at your convenience, put the ARS label on it, drop it off at a UPS authorized drop-point, and you're good to go!

Tom Bombadil said:
He he he

I'm glad you guys are rationalizing why you are receiving empty boxes from Dish. So far no one has noticed the very careful tape slicing / splicing work.

I've now got 7 622s this way!!!!

:)

It's TOM the UPS driver who claims he has all your 622's -- lol
Actually, all us installers are already DVR'n our HD in MPEG4 !!!!!

fred

Peter Iowa said:
I've been ripped off in my life many times, but that empty box deal for $299. is one of the worst deals I've ever heard.

Apparently not everyone reads all the posts before replying.

Peter Iowa said:
I've been ripped off in my life many times, but that empty box deal for $299. is one of the worst deals I've ever heard.

Please read all posts before commenting.. IF you would have read this whole thread you would have realized that it was to shipp a reciver back to dish and not a 622. :)

goaliebob99 said:
Please read all posts before commenting.. IF you would have read this whole thread you would have realized that it was to shipp a reciver back to dish and not a 622. :)

No flame intended, but I feel like Peter Iowa was making a joke...and a good one at that!

Yeah, the 411 boxes we are getting are green, but its a shame they dont ship the component cables with them. That's a pretty awkward moment trying to get a customer to sign paperwork when he can't even see the fufillment of his order. Go figure.

goaliebob99 said:
Nahh... this was the box to ship my 942 back to dish... then. I decided to keep it sence i own it.... this box should have never been shipped to me. :)

Yeap, I have three of them for my 501, 7100 and 1000. But I own all three of this so i'm keeping them.

Later,

BigJohn2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)