VIP 622 or 722 Promotion for Current Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teddy1971

Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
First let me apologize for repeating information if this is already know. I just replaced a 522 with a VIP 622 for $49.00. Dish is currently running a promotion where current customers can upgrade to a 722 for $199 ($99 after rebate) or a 622 for $149 ($49 after rebate). But if you push the issue with customer care they will just charge you $49 for the 622 or $99 for the 722 so you won't have to wait for a rebate.

Good Luck :D

I just called Dish, guess its only for some customers because the person I spoke to said that I do not qualify for any rebates.

Just dont call them. Email echostar executive staff and you will get it done. I did that a couple months ago, after the offshore csr told me I wasn't eligible. Gave me 722 for $99 (no rebate), set up my installation appointment for me, and even confirmed in writing by upgrading I did not resign up for a new 18 month committment.

Just dont call them. Email echostar executive staff and you will get it done. I did that a couple months ago, after the offshore csr told me I wasn't eligible. Gave me 722 for $99 (no rebate), set up my installation appointment for me, and even confirmed in writing by upgrading I did not resign up for a new 18 month committment.

How do you email the executive staff?

Wow no 18 month contract? Thats the kicker for me. Ill have to email them.

I pretty much got the same deal going through the Executive staff office, except for the 18 months commitment. :( She insisted in the commitment so I just accepted.

I pretty much got the same deal going through the Executive staff office, except for the 18 months commitment. :( She insisted in the commitment so I just accepted.

When did you do your upgrade? I did mine back at the end of October, after my NHL CI billing got straightened out. Maybe they didn't force me into a contract extension, because I made reference to a letter they had sent me by snail mail, informing me I had until first week of November to cancel my CI subscription, and I sorta left a doubt over their heads, if I wasn't treated right, I just might up canceling E* altogether and switch to D*.

I don't want to switch to D*, whereas I generally like their service and equipment. However if E* treats me like crap, I will make the switch to where I can get locals in HD, Yes Network (Yankees) and all the other nationals in HD, come spring when the NHL Subscription is up.

I sent an email this afternoon. Unfortunatly, I missed the call from the 'executive communications' rep. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)