VIP 622 Screen Saver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

baypally

Original poster
Nov 19, 2006
Fallbrook, CA.
When not watching TV, I use both receivers in my 622 to play Sirrus to 2 sources in my whole-house audio. The problem is that the screen saver comes on and puts both receivers into some type of pause or power-down mode.

I've set the option to disable in the menus, hard-booted the system, and then confirmed that it was on "disable". It still power's-down. The first-answer techs at Dish said the Enable-Disable option doesn't work and that it will power-off regardless of what I set.

Does anyone know how to get the darned thing to STAY ON????

Thanks

-Drew

When not watching TV, I use both receivers in my 622 to play Sirrus to 2 sources in my whole-house audio. The problem is that the screen saver comes on and puts both receivers into some type of pause or power-down mode.

I've set the option to disable in the menus, hard-booted the system, and then confirmed that it was on "disable". It still power's-down. The first-answer techs at Dish said the Enable-Disable option doesn't work and that it will power-off regardless of what I set.

Does anyone know how to get the darned thing to STAY ON????

Can you program the whole-house system to turn the 622 on when the zone requests it? Does your whole house system have keypads or touchscreens?

I have my Elan system run macros to set the zone keypads to the source. The macro includes discretes for turning every component on needed for the source. So the always on isn't required. When I want Sirius, I have the keypad macro turn on my receiver and tune into my favorite channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts