VIP 722k louder than 612

<><

Original poster
Oct 14, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hi,

I just had dish installed at my place 2 weeks ago, a 722k and a 612, they are both located in the basement.

The receivers are connected to an HDMI Matrix Switch which feeds my locations.

Now, the thing i've noticed is that the 722k is a lot louder than the 612 for the same channel....since it's on a matrix switch I can switch sources and compare easily on the same TV and the volume is a good 12+ clicks away from each other for my TV.

I thought it might be the matrix switch, so I swapped the inputs in the back, but it was still the 722k which was louder, so that was ruled out.

Not really a big issue, just a little annoying having to change the volume whenever I change the source...

Is this something anyone else has noticed or do I have a buggy 722k?

Thanks

As I said in my first post, the Dish Receivers are connected to a HDMI Matrix Switch...i'm gonna quote from my first post:

Since it's on a matrix switch I can switch sources and compare easily on the same TV and the volume is a good 12+ clicks away from each other for my TV.

I thought it might be the matrix switch, so I swapped the inputs in the back, but it was still the 722k which was louder, so that was ruled out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)