VIP 922 coming my way...

Sorry, not seeing it here.

I understand that there's a lot of facts being considered here, but that's like saying, "Well, I trained two days a week more than him, and ran my 40's .2 seconds faster than him, so the facts point to me being the victor in this game!"

The real facts are that as soon as there's something available to someone that has the potential to turn a profit (always follow the money), it's going to be available to the highest bidder.

I feel like I'm being the Negative Nancy here, but I just call it like I see it. Someone got a good deal on a hard-to-come-by piece of equipment, and those outside the demographic included the 922 preview feel that their exclusivity is not so exclusive now that someone outside of such a group was able to obtain one.

However, I think you've got a great attitude on hearing feedback from an albeit unofficial member of the program.

Again, thanks for the inside view and opinions that most of us don't have a chance to see!

Not much of an inside view here. I've had a couple opportunities to play with the 922 for a couple minutes at a time, but that's it. I don't have a test unit, so I'm counting on those who do to help get the bugs ironed out, and making sure it retains the functionality of older models even as it completely replacees the UI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts