ViP211K receivers and 1000.2 WA reflector

don8ch

Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
mississauga
Hi:
Full-timer RVer here. I have been using a roof dome Tracvision R4SL that finds the 110, 119 and 129 although only 1 at a time. We are headed for a location (long-term) where the dome will absolutely not find the satellites due to trees at the campsite. I have purchased a 1000.2 reflector and will be trying to set it up when it stops raining. I am becoming more confused as I read the Installation Instructions. First of all, will the receivers work with this antenna?

Hopefully the answer to the 1st question is yes. If so, do I need a switch? My dome emulates a SW44 so I have no switch. I thought that I could run coax from port 1 to receiver 1 and port 2 to receiver 2. Is this possible?

Looking forward to your help.
Don

If you are using a dpp 1000.2 lnb you won't need any additional switch as it is built into the lnb. just run one line to each receiver.

If you are using receiver to find signal, run check switch with nothing connected to receiver to clear switch matrix, then look for a signal on 119 transponder 11 or 12 with the lnb connected to port 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)