ViP222K removed from my account after Hopper 3 purchase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think DISH is finally doing what I’ve been saying for years: Simlify your receivers and stop supporting all the older than dirt receivers. It will save them money on software and maintenance cost in all those other boxes. The KISS method: Keep it simple Stupid.

100% correct, I still have my VIP's but at some point DISH had to stop refurbishing them and having different systems. If/when they allow two duo's on an account I will likely make the change.

I hear you. Heck, the new Hopper Duo does not even have Hopper Arcade. Even the Wally has that, so why not Hopper Duo?
I am not sure of the exact reason why (like if they skimped on the processing power in the Hopper Duo or what) but I was just told by someone at Dish (not a CSR) that the Hopper Duo simply will not support Hopper Arcade. :( The advertisement for Hopper Arcade in the screen saver on the Hopper Duo will be removed soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts