Vip222k use 1or2 smartcard numbers?

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Getting ready to purchase a vip222k and not to familiar with the receiver...Need to operate 2tv's.Does it only have one smartcard number and receiver number?Also wondered if there's anything I missed about being able to use my own equipment with the top120plus $49 promo deal..Already have a hd1000 dish and won't require any installation..can I just hookup the receiver and call and setup account with dish? Its a new account for my mom's home....

Chuckie loves some fees, but his comrades over at DirecTV are catching on. Now they have a "first receiver fee."

I was thinking that since they know the receiver feeds 2 tv's they would want to charge for the extra tv..If you read this from the "terms and conditions from dish it clearly states 1 tv and $7 for each additional tv...they have a way of twisting the truth alot

$49.99 Price Guarantee includes:
America’s Top 120 Plus and equipment for 1 TV. Available upgrades: $7/mo. for each additional TV (receivers with additional functionality may be $10-$15); $64.99/mo for America’s Top 200; $74.99/mo for America’s Top 250.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts