ViP622 L711 Update

HDinTX

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
I just noticed that I now have L711 on my 622. When did that happen and what is it supposed to have fixed. Perhaps the random reboots that have been plaguing me since the L710 update?

I just noticed that I now have L711 on my 622. When did that happen and what is it supposed to have fixed. Perhaps the random reboots that have been plaguing me since the L710 update?
Maybe now it can brew coffee. :rolleyes::D

That may be the update where the receiver will auto-change from HD to SD during a storm where the HD signal gets lost. Very good feature.

If you have issues like that with a 622, next time you have a visit ask your tech to swap you out for a 722. You'll be very happy.
A tech should replace a receiver that randomly reboots a lot because they do not want a TC-12.

jacobryanc said:
That may be the update where the receiver will auto-change from HD to SD during a storm where the HD signal gets lost. Very good feature.

That is a very good feature especially when the SD feeds may not be in one's favorite list.

Interesting, had not heard of that feature. Does that happen during recordings also or only when watching live?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)