vip622 lost hdmi

Discussed over and over. Yes & Yes...if you have DHPP. If you don't call and add it. Otherwise you will be charged more than shipping. Then wait a day and call tech support. Once you get the new receiver, you can drop it. Use component in the meantime.

Discussed over and over. Yes & Yes...if you have DHPP. If you don't call and add it. Otherwise you will be charged more than shipping. Then wait a day and call tech support. Once you get the new receiver, you can drop it. Use component in the meantime.

For early vip622 they still wave the fees, as this was a hardware flaw with them. But if not try adding the DHPP.

I will call att since I bundle. I do not want to lose all of mine recordings though. Are you talking about dvr advantage. What is dhpp?

The only solution is receiver replacement and you will lose your recordings unless you pay the external hard drive one time fee, hook up an external drive that does not have anything important on it to the USB port and copy over all your programs. Then when the new receiver arrives, you can copy them back or watch from the external drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts