ViP622 No Updates Anymore?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If this fixes the disappearing timers I will be a little upset. I made the mistake of contacting Dish before doing my research here, I know I know, (slaps hand to remember to look to the experts first,) :). The HD tech said it might be software and he filed a report for the engineers but he also shipped a replacement box that should be here Friday. If it does fix it though then that is one more example of satelliteguys knowing more about the equipment than Dish CSRs do.

New features or fixes for the audio/video stuttering Scott?

I would perfer that Dish fix the most glaring bugs before they attempt to add any more" New Features".:mad:

MikeD-C05 said:
New features or fixes for the audio/video stuttering Scott?

I would perfer that Dish fix the most glaring bugs before they attempt to add any more" New Features".:mad:
Yeah no sh**! Working on new features is great, but I'd prefer them to concentrate on fixing the bugs first.

Scott since you seem to have more information, you don't need to tell any details, but I would like to know if they even attempt to fix any of those bugs. Are they listening? Are they reading SatelliteGuys? Or are we just a to small of a fraction of subs that don't matter?

What, aren't we all enjoying our more "robust" audio on our composite or coaxial output?

Um, they realize these are HD receivers, right?

Focus, guys, focus..... If you have a bunch of early adopters buying the things, how about fixing the main bugs everyone is spitting nails angry about first?

Scott I wish I could know!

Man I hope native pass-through and or external storage via USB / Ethernet are in there!! Who do I talk to (well I guess I wouldn't be able to talk after NDA) get into the beta (or alpha, because we're all technically on the beta program...) program?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope that was NOT it.

The beta versions have some new features in them. Hopefully we see them in the next release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts