ViP622 No Updates Anymore?

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
It's been a month and a half since the last update. Do they really think that it runs perfect now? There's still too many bugs in it to be that quiet about it. The support for this "HIGH END" receiver really sucks! Is this it?

I'm sure they are testing to make sure that they don't release something that causes more problems than it fixes.

ralfyguy said:
It's been a month and a half since the last update. Do they really think that it runs perfect now? There's still too many bugs in it to be that quiet about it. The support for this "HIGH END" receiver really sucks! Is this it?

I've got a feeling there won't be a 622 release until they've got a handle on the HDMI problem. That's probably one of the top 5 problems they have. They need to get a handle on that fast or there's gonna be a revolt.

ralfyguy said:

I'd be happy to get the "disappearing timers" glitch fixed:eek:

I've seen software updates announcements removed the night before they are scheduled for spooling. So if the announcement is there the morning is suppossed to spool then you could "bet your first born" that it will spool. ;)

As fast as Charlie makes equipment and screws existing customers I would bet on a model 722 soon. Everyone can upgrade for another 300 bucks. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)