Vip622 Tuner 1full signal, tuner 2 no signal

jrterry1976

Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
I am using a dish 1000 with a DPP dual. I am also using the supplied separator connected correctly (even tried a secon connector to make sure it was working). I have a full signal on tuner 1 and no signal at all on tuner 2. I have had this recevier connected to a dish 1000.2 and the second tuner worked. What is wrong with my dish 1000 set up? DO you need two cables on a dish 1000?

the twin is DPP, only the single is DP. I am pretty sure this is standard. I have never seen a dish 1000 with the single used for 129 be a DPP. This should work. Are there any reports of a tuner going bad, can it be reset?

As volkodav suggests in #6, you need to do a Check Switch when you change the LNB/switch configuration.

Another question to eliminate: which port of the DPP Twin is the receiver connected to? The 2 outputs are on one side, and the input for the DP Dual (likely not a Single) is by itself on the other.

129 single is connected to the Dual LNB input. Rec is connected directly to the dual DPP lnb into port one. No external switches. I have done reboots and multiple check switches. It always go 1-4 and then says the switch is not conencted correclty and then gives me full access to tuner one (all three sats with good ss) tuner 2 says connected, but no signal at all (grey x) I have reconnected the dish 1000.2 and the second tuner works (this means the seprator is good too) The dish 1000 cam down from a buddy's house last weekend and was working.

OK let me just verify when you do check switch on dish 1000.2 it goes 1 of 4 on tuner one and two and both port work fine.
when you do check switch on DPP twin it only should go to 1 of 3 the dish 1000 it shows only port one good port two con. if that the case i would say try another LNB ( and why are you replacing 1000.2 for older 1000)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)