vip722k hook-up

cj98230

Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Blaine WA
I am new to all this, I just want to know if this combination will work. Dish pro dual LNB with a dp33 switch and then a dish triplexer at the receiver, or do I need a dpp LNB and a dpp44 switch to work with the dish triplexer? I guess my real question is.....does the triplexer work with all switches and LNBs or not?

DP Dual has only one "eye" and two outputs. Is that what you have? If so, it will work fine with DPP33, but you will only be hitting one satellite.

If it has two eyes:
If it just says DP on it, it is a twin and will probably give you problems regardless since it is old. More so when run to DPP33.
If it says DPPlus, it is a Plus Twin. In that case you don't need the DPP33 unless running more that two receivers.

To your triplexor question, use the triplexor when using a sat feed from any DPP equipment. DPP gives dual sat feed line to be split, DP is single sat feed line.

Hope it helps

Read the post again, there is no DP33. What you have is either a DP34 or a DPP33. DPP33 is grey instead of silver and has ports on only two sides.
Let me know if you need more help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)