Volume One, Show Twenty

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
This week Scott and Bob put rest to the AMC 14 debate and cover the possibilities of New HD launching on E* this week. We also have a special DirecTV 11 recap and talk about D* launching more HD in 6 days. We have all of this and a lot more. Remember to Vote for us at Podcast alley and give us a call on the podcasting hotline!
Dialup Users Click here (Real Audio)

Attachments

• satelliteguys032308.mp3
    12.9 MB · Views: 1,481
More HD

Scott and GoalieBob,

Thanks for a great show. I know you don't want to name channels that might be coming, but from Scott's excitement in his voice it seems that we should be looking for channels that are HIGHLY Anticipated here. Could this mean ScifiHD and USA?

I certainly hope so. Keep up the great work. I hope Dish rolls out at least 5 HD channels this week, and this continues every week til we have all the promised channels from the Retailer Chat.

I know my locals are not coming in HD, but if Dish starts delivering a lot more national HD then I'll be happy.

The one channel I want to see in HD is MSGHD, although I doubt this is coming anytime soon.

John

Yeah good job guys! Sounds like we could see some new HD this week on Dish which is always good news.. :)

Great show, with great news! Hopefully, this will put to rest some of the doom-and-gloom over AMC 14.

Just a note: There seemed to be some audio pops whenever Scott talked. Might have been my computer, though. :)

No it wasnt, I dont know where that was coming from. The audio levels were set to the correct levels and all was fine. Im trying to Identify where the audio pops are coming from as it could be anything from the connection to Vista SP1 Rendering.

Nice job guys, twenty in a row Bob ;)

Sounds like Dish is going to go ahead and switch gears into adding HD mode :up

ESPN News and ABC Family give me a break !!! The only reason we are getting these is because Charlie picked them up for a cheap price, their not exactly must have Channels u know! C'mon Charlie give us SpeedHD something worth having and that people really want! Can't remember anyone say " man I want ESPN News and ABC Family thats a must have channel"! Yep I'm venting , but its the truth!! :mad:

ESPN News and ABC Family give me a break !!! The only reason we are getting these is because Charlie picked them up for a cheap price, their not exactly must have Channels u know! C'mon Charlie give us SpeedHD something worth having and that people really want! Can't remember anyone say " man I want ESPN News and ABC Family thats a must have channel"! Yep I'm venting , but its the truth!! :mad:

You realize that Charlie is not launching those, atleast that I know if, that its directv launching them right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)