Vonage Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
My uncle was thinking of signing up for Vonage, so I thought I'd take a look at their home page. It's definetly an attractive offer, as it has the same features as Skype, but the minutes never expire..

Question though. I do Voice Actor and Behind the Scenes Talent Interviews for my website. Since I obviously tell them before hand the interview is recorded, I need a better way to record the Audio, compared to what I am currently doing with SKype.

Right now, I have Skype, and recording it using a program called Total Recorder. It works, but the folks on the phone conferance always here an echo no matter how low we turn down various volumes, making it tough to do a spontaneous interview. It dosn't come through on the recording, ONLY the live audio. I'm hoping Vonage will be better with that, and that I can record it direct with Adobe Audition..When I tried the direct route with Skype, the audio was too low..

Thanks!
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts