Curious question about the Twin Towers and movies...

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
What was the last movie to show the Twin Towers, and not a digital recreation? I know there are movies that began production prior to 9/11, but weren't released until sometime after it happened and some even kept the Towers in. I try to Google it and can only find the last movies prior to 9/11 that showed the Towers but I can't find the list of the movies that also say the last movie that kept the Twin Towers in the movie without removing them that also didn't digitally recreate them. Anybody have the answer?

What was the last movie to show the Twin Towers, and not a digital recreation? I know there are movies that began production prior to 9/11, but weren't released until sometime after it happened and some even kept the Towers in. I try to Google it and can only find the last movies prior to 9/11 that showed the Towers but I can't find the list of the movies that also say the last movie that kept the Twin Towers in the movie without removing them that also didn't digitally recreate them. Anybody have the answer?
Spielbergs 'A.I Artificial Intelligence' movie. My wife and I just watched it for the first time a little over 1 week ago.

I am not following this question. You want a list of movies that
  1. Were started before 9/11
  2. Finished production after 9/11
  3. Didn't remove them from the movie
  4. Didn't add them in digitally (why?)
I would expect that, just concentrating on 1 and 2 would give you a short list of movies, most of which didn't take place in NYC and so never had the twin towers in frame. How many movies was that?

I would expect that, just concentrating on 1 and 2 would give you a short list of movies, most of which didn't take place in NYC and so never had the twin towers in frame. How many movies was that?
On #4, some movies that were released many years later that took place prior to 9/11 had the Towers inserted digitally, like "The Walk". And I don't want a list, just the last movie to show the Towers.

He wants movies released after 9/11 that feature the twin towers

Look in here