Voom and HBO-HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lem52

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Cookeville, TN
I was thinking about subscribing to HBO and I have a couple of questions.

Is Closed Captions seen on HBO-HD? I need those because of a hearing impairment.

What kind of picture quality is on the SD HBO channels? Is it better than the run of the mill SD channels like, Spike, TBS, etc? I definetly don't want that fuzzy look on my movies.

Lem52

Lem52 said:
I was thinking about subscribing to HBO and I have a couple of questions.

Is Closed Captions seen on HBO-HD? I need those because of a hearing impairment.

What kind of picture quality is on the SD HBO channels? Is it better than the run of the mill SD channels like, Spike, TBS, etc? I definetly don't want that fuzzy look on my movies.

Lem52

Not everything is closed captioned on HBO. I could be mistaken and will have to check tonight. The SD HBO channels look much better than Spike, TBS the last time I checked. I have to check tonight.

I used to have HBO on Cable and then on 4DTV. I know not everything is, but most is, and I am mainly interested in the HBO-HD which I have never had before. If you see alot of captioned stuff on the HD, then I want to know. I appreciate it!

Lem52

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts