voom ch back better than ever?

deno24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2004
:D it appears that whatever problem dish was having with PQ has been resolved, watching equtr and man it looks better than ever. Can anyone confirm this?

I watched an Equator show for a few minutes last night and it didn't look good at all. Of course, I believe this particular show already has some known PQ issues. While flipping channels I came across Family Jewel and another very good '60s movie that I have seen before. Both looked good (very good HD transfers), but I recall them looking better in the past.

I didn't spend much time watching VOOM oro even TV last night, but from the little I watched I didn't see any improvements in PQ.

I thought the Voom channels looked different and very good today. I'm happy to know it's not just me.

rnesky said:
You forgot to mention that you take $50.00 out of the persons pocket who installed there system and puts it in your pocket. This program it for people who refer friends to dish, not the crap you are trying to pull!

WTF are you talking about and how does it relate to this thread??? :confused:

MRUSS said:
I thought the Voom channels looked different and very good today. I'm happy to know it's not just me.

I watched last night. The picture does not pixellate or freeze as much. But... the resolution has not been restored to 1920 x 1080. The picture looks soft. And it is nothing that edge enhancement can hide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts