VOOM Channels are all black, and now back.

Spacetraveler

Original poster
Jun 16, 2005
Did anyone else just lose all of the VOOM Channels? The other HD Channels all work, but all of the VOOM Channels are black.

Spacetraveler

Just when I was curling up to watch the Friday marathon! :mad:

Maybe they're messing with the rez again & set it to 1 x 1. :D

I am glad it isn't just me. Just activated my 622 last night and was watching a Voom channel when the screen froze. Did all the reset stuff and still not back. The signal strength was good. When I found only the Voom channels were not working checked here. For a moment, I thought I had a bad 622, now I see it is a system problem. Hope it is resolved quickly.

they need to get all the bugs out trying very hard before the april rebates witch there will be alote of, they cant handle it now as it is for people that have the new mepeg 4

Bill1767 said:
they need to get all the bugs out trying very hard before the april rebates witch there will be alote of, they cant handle it now as it is for people that have the new mepeg 4

What?

kdg454 said:
Wonder if Charlie forgot to pay his Rainbow bill again!
Leave it to Charlie to get into a programming dispute with channels that he has part ownership. I wouldn't be surprise to see him turn off his own channels and bad mouthed himself as a matter of principal.:rolleyes:

On a side topic, I was so proud of my daughter when she rebooted her first Dish Network receiver (622) this evening. :)

Voom Channels have problem, Dish is working on it.

Dish HD Technical Support said they've got a problem and are working on restoring the Voom Channels. It would, of course, happen, the day after my 921 gets a software update. Power button, power cord, and finally smart card reboot, nothing helped, so I talked to Technical Support.

Kirby Baker said:
I've got beautiful black video and awesome sound around 5Hz coming through. Its the best PQ and audio I ever had on Voom! ;) No breakups, no pixels, amazing! :D

HO HD Lite there. :D

BTW it looks like all is back online now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)