VOOM Channels are all black, and now back.

Lets just say this about Voom - You will never actually miss anything when they are down, just tune it again tommorrow, it'll still be there, same bat show, same bat episode, same bat channel, over and over and over...

masterdeals said:
....., same bat show, same bat episode, same bat channel, over and over and over...

I have not seen the bats
bat.gif
I couldn't resist :D :D

hammerdown said:
Am I going Batty, or do the V* channels look better now? Anyone out there can do some quick stream caps and report if they've gone full rez?

Hammer
I would hope that Dish & Voom wouldn't pick Primetime to implement a system upgrade. Having said that, RaveHD looks good, but I can't say better than it was. I don't have the Sony SXRD XBR set so I could check each and every pixel :)

Ya, after a few more minutes of examination, I agree.

Do we still have someone here who can cap the stream and post rez/bitrate info? Gary's page has not been updated for three months! Can we get an update? Does anyone have the Vip211 mod yet?

Hammer

Free Voom

I just had a 211 receiver installed and a new dish 500. The installer told me the 1000 dish would not work in the n.w. Oregon. My Voom channels freeze up all the time. Installer told me it is a problem with the 129 satellite. Charlie owes us a free month of Voom. D should make sure there product is working properly before they sell it.
Zoom Zoom

Welcome to the forum, Floyd!
The freeze up is not normal and might indicate a problem with your dish installation.

My 211 will not work with a DP21 switch. When I bypass the switch I can get 110 and 119, but the 211 will not work thru the dp21 switch. No signa at all on any of the three sats. I hooked my 811 up thru the DP21 and it pick up all three sats. 100, 119 and 61.5. Anyone else having this problem I have a DPTwin on a Dish 500 and a DP single on a single dish. Worked fine for almost 1 month, up until Thursday. Now what do I do.

I should have posted this last night, but I did test a few of the channels after they came back, thinking (hoping) that maybe they were back to full HD. No such luck, still 1280x1080i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts