Voom Channels Down

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
MOST SHOWING BLACK SCREEN, Some have wrong contentt ( monters,equater). Only News, Anima, Family and the game channel are correct!!

I saw one blank channel. I think it was World, but after checking the rest and going back to World it was fine.

Yeah MonsterHD showing some Animation show right now.. My guess is Dish is messing with some stuff or something..

Yeah MonsterHD showing some Animation show right now.. My guess is Dish is messing with some stuff or something..
Yep, we had MonstersHD playing in the background while balancing our accounts/finances when Ghoulies III went off the air. My wife doesn't usually watch horror flicks, but she was watching the ending and was just a little ticked when an Animania short came on the air a minute later.:(

Yeah I just saw the Animania HD logo so for some reason its on Monster HD.. Well maybe Dish is trying some things due to with CES around the corner maybe we will see some other things as well..

Yeah RaveHD does not have music it has some wildlife show on right now as well..

Right now, Animania is showing on Equator, Monsters, and Family, Equator's program is showing on Rave, World Cinema is showing on World Sport. Everything else seems to be OK. This is on 61.5, so it's not just 129.

Has it occurred to anyone else that Dish might be someone's psychological experiment to see how much crap the American public will take without rebelling? :)

I called tech support and, as usual, they didn't have a clue. I was told they had known audio/video synch issues and that I should reset my receiver. Pathetic.

Monsters and most of the others just came back a moment ago. Equator is still on Rave.

Update: Rave is back now.

I was wondering why a guy was speaking Chinese and not kicking a soccer ball on WSPOR.:)

The channels are still messed up. I just talked to technical support. At least they are aware of the problem and are working on it, or so I was told.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)