VOOM CSR live chat no longer available?

jnardone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
Hi:
The live chat feature on the VOOM web site doesn't seem to work anymore. It ques you up for about 5 minutes and then tells you that no agant is available. Have they discontinued this service?

I was trying to ask if the 30 more HD channels were going to be added all at once in March or if they were going to add one every three days from now through the end of March? Also, on another thread someone said that existing customers will need a new dish to receive these channels while someone else seemed to disagree with him. Will we need a new dish or not?

jnardone said:
Hi:
The live chat feature on the VOOM web site doesn't seem to work anymore. It ques you up for about 5 minutes and then tells you that no agant is available. Have they discontinued this service?

I was trying to ask if the 30 more HD channels were going to be added all at once in March or if they were going to add one every three days from now through the end of March? Also, on another thread someone said that existing customers will need a new dish to receive these channels while someone else seemed to disagree with him. Will we need a new dish or not?
I think they've reduced the availability to more business like hours where the monitor the quality of information being provided. I could be wrong. Also, I was queued up for about 5 minutes earlier today and got bounced out; tried again a few minutes later and got in after a couple minute wait. Maybe all their advertising is finally paying off? Don't know. What I do know is that I asked for the names of the 70 HD channels being offered in March. I was quickly told that was all the information they were provided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts