Voom fans, do you have one of these?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
I have been shopping for Voom stuff on ebay and came across this cool writing pen. In the end is clear liquid with the Voom logo suspended in the liquid. When you push the button on the side of the pen the liquid glows blue. Click again and the led flashes. I bought it and love the pen. Also I am trying to find a Voom baseball cap but have had no luck. Asked Voom but no answer. Installers were given the caps back in the day of Voom DBS. Any leads on the Voom cap would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• voom-pen-1.jpg
    voom-pen-1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 197
Scott Greczkowski said:
I had a bunch of those, gave one to Sean and Hancox when I met with them in NYC. :)

And here I thought I was special. Oh well,.Scott, know where I can purchase the baseball cap?

The pen I purchased form ebay came from a guy in Vegas. If I find the caps I will let you know. I know where a couple of them are if the installer will sell them. I would prefer them to be new, as in not worn.

Sean Mota said:
I also have a Rush Cap and a Monsters T-shirt.

OK, that's enough! Now I REALLY want the Voom cap and RUSH cap, and MONSTERS cap and.............................:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)