VoOm Guide: Kill Bill Vol.1 April 1st on Starz

SactoCal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Did I miss something somewhere about a verdict/press release/anything about what happened to the deadline today? I noticed the guide is advertising programming for April 1st, So, if the guide says they are broadcasting Kill Bill on April 1st, I guess the axe didn't fall today as so many feared, or is it a cruel April Fools joke.

If the ax had fallen, you would see a thread on it. Dolan was expected to discuss VOOM's future with the Cablevision board today, but there's been no announcement.

Speaking of that... I really hate how the list stupid stuff like this instead of something better... Ive never seen Kill Bill I on starz before in the months that theyve had it. </sarcastic>

It should be reserved for ACTUAL news.... I was dissapointed back when TNT had the NBA All Star game that there was no mention of it on the news section instead it was some movie.

compson said:
If the ax had fallen, you would see a thread on it. Dolan was expected to discuss VOOM's future with the Cablevision board today, but there's been no announcement.
That's what I'd call a mouthful of an UNDERSTATEMENT!! Good work, compson! :D Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts