Synchronization problems on VOOM

stevenkelly

Original poster
Aug 30, 2005
Since there are strength in numbers, I would invite all VOOM subscribers who are aware of the audio synchronization problems on such channels as GUYTV, MONSTER, and ANIMATION to e-mail or phone Dish Network's tech department and complain.
From what I've noticed, the audio on these channels often (but not always) precedes the image by a split second. Sometimes it's subtle, other times it's quite obvious. Research indicates that this has been a problem in the past.
I phoned their Advance Tech Dept. already, and was told that they're aware of audio dropouts on some of their HD channels (Yep, I encountered it on SHOWTIME HD along with two five-minute passages of pixelling), but they didn't seem to have heard too much from viewers regarding the out-of-synch audio.
So please let them know. :mad:

Your right there is sound problems on the *VOOM* channel, not just out of sync at times, but sometimes when HDN news anchor is talking he is talking out of all 5 of my speakers at one time, it sounds like he is in a tunnel this happens on other VOOM channels from time to time.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts