Voom Info commercial on G4TV

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I am flipping through DirecTV this morning like right now because its raining out and I have no voom and yes the dish is peaked and I had the 30 " Dish still rain fade , anyway they are showing the info commercial for which seems to be a half an hour long , seems they bought some time on one of Directv's channels.

I wish dearly voom would carry G4Tv

I sadly miss G4Tv, Adelphia was carrying it in their basic package, which i still get, i have their HD locals package . They dropped it only carry it on their first digital tier. I have an XBox as i am sure do a lot of voomers, i have seen an xbox in almost every voomers pic of their home theatre in a particular thread about members home theatres. Voom would be wise to add this channel. I would pick it over Sci fi any time.

FunkyBoss said:
That's too funny that Voom is advertising on a channel that isn't even available on Voom.

Makes perfect sense to me. Why would they advertise on a Voom channel? :confused: They would want to advertise on other sat/cable channels to hopefully get people to switch. ;)