VOOM Installation

phallus

Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
On December 22, 2004 I received VOOM installation and the installer was extremely knowledgeable about any home electronics, satellite, cable, home entertainment, and computer networking. He completed the installation with superiority. I live in outside of Lafayette, Louisiana and I use to install Direct TV dishes in the ninties. If you live in Acadiana and you are looking for a VOOM installer or home entertainment technician, I recommend you to contact or request the services of Doug Lyons (337-319-8466).

This is not an advertisement, I am a new VOOM customer.

phallus said:
On December 22, 2004 I received VOOM installation and the installer was extremely knowledgeable about any home electronics, satellite, cable, home entertainment, and computer networking. He completed the installation with superiority. I live in outside of Lafayette, Louisiana and I use to install Direct TV dishes in the ninties. If you live in Acadiana and you are looking for a VOOM installer or home entertainment technician, I recommend you to contact or request the services of Doug Lyons (337-319-8466).

This is not an advertisement, I am a new VOOM customer.
How's it hangin' Phallus? Happy to hear about your good installation experience. Welcome aboard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)