Voom Needs to Update Channels on Voom.com

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
Given the latest channel additions, I was about to send an email to some friends telling them to sign up NOW. First I went to the voom.com site to see the latest channel line-up. Surprisingly it is not at all up to date. I can understand not having those channels that were added just today. The ones from last week should certainly be listed by now (i.e. Science channel).

C'mon Voom, I am trying to get you some new subs, do not make it difficult for me!!

Wouldn't you think they would do that right away? Those that are looking into V* and access their web site don't know the new channels exist. For a company struggling to ge new subs they need some help in the marketing dept. as allot of people make decisions today based on web sites.

CDH said:
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the list. However, the list you have on that page includes InHD 1 and 2 at 281 and 282. Am I seeing things? The link for more info points to posts from November 2003, which is obviously long out-of-date.

I'm assuming this is an error.

CDH.

It is under this title:

HD Channels not yet available but coming soon. See Here for details.

If you click on the Details, you will see how we knew about the channel assignment of INHD channels. Those channels were never added.