Voom Sears Brochure Scanned!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Innova

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2003
I was at my local Sears today, and they were in the process of setting up Voom. I was the first one to grab a brochure from them. No mention of ESPN or noggin' (the two year old wants it :) ). Hopefully they can get ESPN very soon.....

Here are links to the scanned images.....sorry that they are crooked, it was a big brochure when opened up.

Chart of features (Small 30K)
Chart of features (Big 67K)
Small Intro Paragraph (Small 30K)
Small Intro Paragraph (Big 57K)
Brochure opened up, can't read small print (Small 85K)
Brocure opened up, high res (Big 861K)

Because if Sablevision were to make it's HD MSG and Fox services available on Voom they would have to make them available to all other satellite providers.

i don't see why they can't..it's already available on E* and D*(SD) for a price and they wont have the room to carry it,but Voom can incorparate it in their "sports channel"(guess i am pissed no ESPN but looking for ways to at least improve this

MSG and Fox sports are on DISH and DirecTV however MSG-HD and Foxsports HD are not available on satellite, thats the difference. :)

They want to make those HD channels exclusive to cable just like other channels that are currently exclusive to cable at this time. Perhaps its time for Charlie to make some HD channels along with standard def. channels exclusive to Dish, if it is not already the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)