Voom Sound Hiccups [Help!]

rvaidyan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 24, 2004
Duluth, MN
For the last couple of days, I have been noticing these extremely annoying sound hiccups on multiple channels. Basically, every few minutes, the sound disappears for a split second (like a "hiccup").

Anyone else notice this? I thought this was fixed by the 6.1 upgrade.

yes, it has happenned to me a few times; seems to be on the OTA channels mostly..

Plus, at times, strong OTA channels just disapper for a bit, then return...

I got scratchy statics while watching a movie on monster yesterday. got so annoying I turned the channel.

I heard some sound distortion on MonstersHD last night on the beginning of Texas Chainsaw The Next Generation.....I turned it off so I dont know if it continued throughout the movie.

Yes, the incredibly annoying scratchy sound was on Equator HD yesterday. I am talking about the sound *disappearing* for a split second (like an "audio breakup") that happened on World Cinema (while watching the *OUTSTANDING* "Salaam Bombay!") and then again this morning on "The Jungle Book" on HBO (?)

vinnyv07 said:
I heard some sound distortion on MonstersHD last night on the beginning of Texas Chainsaw The Next Generation.....I turned it off so I dont know if it continued throughout the movie.
It went through the entire movie, I recorded it twice and the sound scratch was still there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts