Voom To Dish Ota Hd Question

teknic

Original poster
May 19, 2004
PHX, AZ
I got all my local hd channels via ota antenna when i had voom,
had E* insatlled today, and i get all locals except for 2, i am in phoenix, AZ
has anyone else had this problem?

i got the HD package. voom blows away dish in pq.
i think i am just going to get my own reciever and dish, and tell my friend to activate my reciever so we can split the bill

teknic said:
i think i am just going to get my own reciever and dish, and tell my friend to activate my reciever so we can split the bill

that is account sharing and that is not allowed!!!

gmiller5028 said:
don't have an answer to your question as I live in DC. did you get the dish hd package? If so, how is the pq on dish compared to voom?

lets not hijack threads......start a new one :)

teknic said:

The short version is that you are stealing service.

teknic said:
I got all my local hd channels via ota antenna when i had voom,
had E* insatlled today, and i get all locals except for 2, i am in phoenix, AZ
has anyone else had this problem?
so the dish installer connected your voom ota antenna for free? did he had probems? do you know if he use a diplexer or something or did he ran a separate coax for it? oh by the way what kind of antenna did voom gave you? (they gave me a winegard sensar II which is powered by the voom receiver) I'm getting dish tomorrow and worried about losing my local hd channels w/the voom ota antenna.

dish with voom ota

Dish installed today. Used voom ota antenna. Get most channels on my 942, except abc. On my 811's don't get abc or cbs. Not sure what I'll do. have not powered the voom antenna yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)