Voom was the STAR on Christmas Day!!!

joep

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
Woodland Hills, CA
I had 16 family members on Christmas and was able to show-off Voom's great HD picture quality and selection. On the whole, they were in awe!!! What surprised me was a couple of people were really into watching the MOOV channel with "Tank" playing...They also enjoyed the Ultra channel with the runway shows. Two people told me that they were going to look into getting Voom for themselves. The only thing I forgot to show them was the Caller ID feature which is awesome!

Voom is KING!

Great to hear! I just hope your 16 family members tell 16 friends - and their 16 friends tell 16 others - and so on, and so on, and so on... It sounds like you may wind up selling more VOOM systems than all 800+ Sears stores combined. :D

So was mine and i aslo have D*.. Not much HD to show on that though.. we watched VOOM most of the night..

I all honesty I think the only way we are going to keep Voom going is by word of mouth.. So let's all go sell sell sell

Voom truly is the STAR when it comes to HD.

Voom is a hard sell.. until they see it at my house. Then its a different story. My brother was staying over here and he's used to the Adelphia HD and couldn't believe how much better that Sat signal looked compared to Cable.. Too bad he gets is for free (as part of of his condo)
My kids love TANK, I hope thety keep it around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)