Wal-Mart will Match Sears/K-Mart BF ad

The K-Mart add says it is actually a Thursday only special. I am tempted to get the BDPS350 at that price. I might just head to the evil Wally-World at 6, since K-Mart opens at 7, and see if they will match the price.

Is it worth me getting up at 6am to get it? I guess I am asking what people think of it.

The K-Mart add says it is actually a Thursday only special. I am tempted to get the BDPS350 at that price. I might just head to the evil Wally-World at 6, since K-Mart opens at 7, and see if they will match the price.

Is it worth me getting up at 6am to get it? I guess I am asking what people think of it.

I'm considering doing the Office Depot laptop at 6 and then heading over to Sears at 7. They have a Sears Essentials near me, which is basically K-Mart with tools.

I'm considering doing the Office Depot laptop at 6 and then heading over to Sears at 7. They have a Sears Essentials near me, which is basically K-Mart with tools.

Again, remember the K-Mart deal is for THURSDAY not FRIDAY. At least according to the ad.

Most of your local retailers will have this unit at 199 or 249 as a Black Friday ad. If service matters.:D

Saw a commerical on TV today. Walmart states that they will match any ad including friday

No the Kmart ad says it's a 2 day sale on the blu ray player Friday & Saturday

Here is my source:
Kmart - Weekly Circular

I had the print ad in my hand, AND it said THURSDAY ONLY with the BD player inside a box.

Doesn't matter anyways, K-Mart was gone in 2 minutes this morning; and the local WallyWorld was out too. I'd be very surprised if people are able to get them tomorrow.

Put this in another forum, but didn't know how to link to it.

I saw this in Slick Deals, at an even better price than BB ($200).
http:www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langI d=-1&productId=8198552921665368427

Use ecoupon code: DISCOVER50BR
Lowers the price to $150+tax, free shipping

They are now on back order, however Sony usually gets stock back in a few days. They're still taking orders.
I ordered when it was on back order and have a ship date of tomorrow(11/28)
Sale ends Sat the 29th

I had the print ad in my hand, AND it said THURSDAY ONLY with the BD player inside a box.

Doesn't matter anyways, K-Mart was gone in 2 minutes this morning; and the local WallyWorld was out too. I'd be very surprised if people are able to get them tomorrow.

I will correct myself. :) The Ad from yesterday said THANKSGIVING ONLY. The ad from TODAY said Friday too. Of course, I am doubtful they will have more than a handful at any store.

I saw this in Slick Deals, at an even better price than BB ($200).
http:www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langI d=-1&productId=8198552921665368427

Use ecoupon code: DISCOVER50BR
Lowers the price to $150+tax, free shipping

They are now on back order, however Sony usually gets stock back in a few days. They're still taking orders.
I ordered when it was on back order and have a ship date of tomorrow(11/28)
Sale ends Sat the 29th
I tried to order at that site and it said the ecoupon code was invalid.

I tried to order at that site and it said the ecoupon code was invalid.

I guess they stopped accepting the code, sorry.
My order still shows for $150, hope they don't cancel mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)