This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Wally Software Update Issue?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
On one of my RV forums a member is having an issue with their Wally after it updated the software to version U801. His issue is the signal strength dropped to low to receive a HD signal. He is in the same location where their Wally was working fine before the update. He is using the Playmaker automatic dish.

Has anyone here had this problem?

I have the Trav'ler and I still have the U449 version.

U801 is the newest software. Try rerunning your check switch and unplug the receiver and plug it back in and if that doesn't work call the DISH tech dept. for help.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm having similar issues after the update. A message will randomly come on telling me I'm not authorized for that channel even though I am and was watching it for a while. It will also get stuck on "Acquiring Signal" and also get stuck at 33% when I click on "Check Status". Getting frustrated.

There are quite a few threads on various forums about people having numerous problems with the latest software update on their Wallys using automatic dishes. Dish is supposed to be working on a fix but don't hold your breath.

The only way i could the bedroom wally to work at all again since april 24 is to do a master resert . Then i could watch for awhile .But next day same issues all over again.