Wally U430 update with Pathway X2

lnanne

Original poster
Feb 2, 2018
US
We understand that the U430 update added the ability to record on one satellite channel while viewing on another. That doesn't appear to work for us. We have a hard drive, Pathway X2, and an OTA dongle. We record 1 satellite and 1 OTA all the time but want to do that with 2 satellite channels. We understand both satellite channels would need to be in the same satellite per limitations of the Pathway X2.

Anyone know how to make that work for us?

Thanks, Ellen

We understand that the U430 update added the ability to record on one satellite channel while viewing on another. That doesn't appear to work for us. We have a hard drive, Pathway X2, and an OTA dongle. We record 1 satellite and 1 OTA all the time but want to do that with 2 satellite channels. We understand both satellite channels would need to be in the same satellite per limitations of the Pathway X2.

Anyone know how to make that work for us?

Thanks, Ellen
Unless someone says differently I am going to guess that it is designed to only be able to use one tuner when using a Pathway type dish since there is no way to guarantee that the two channels recorded would be on the same satellite.

Reactions: HipKat
Unless someone says differently I am going to guess that it is designed to only be able to use one tuner when using a Pathway type dish since there is no way to guarantee that the two channels recorded would be on the same satellite.
I think you are right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)