Want to replace one 2.0 joey with a 4K joey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tarheelbigdog

Original poster
Jan 20, 2016
Texas
I just called dish and they are telling me that I cannot replace just one joey with a 4K joey. I must replace all of them. This doesnt seem right to me. I have 2 4K tv so why would I want the additional 4K joeys. ( I have 7 tvs in my home. Hopper 3 connected to main 4K tv and I have 6 2.0 Joeys. I only want to replace 1 joey. Why have I been on the phone for 30 minutes to figure this out.

Simply contact DIRT, here, and they will take care of you. You can replace just one Joey 2 with a 4K Joey just fine.

I just called dish and they are telling me that I cannot replace just one joey with a 4K joey. I must replace all of them. This doesnt seem right to me. I have 2 4K tv so why would I want the additional 4K joeys. ( I have 7 tvs in my home. Hopper 3 connected to main 4K tv and I have 6 2.0 Joeys. I only want to replace 1 joey. Why have I been on the phone for 30 minutes to figure this out.

In the event you're not aware of this, the 4K Joey does not have Netflix (yet).

In the event you're not aware of this, the 4K Joey does not have Netflix (yet).

The 4K Joeys will also cost you an upfront fee (usually around $50 each depending on your customer rating). The monthly lease fee is the same as the regular Joeys ($7 each).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts