Wapa America

WJMorales

WJMorales

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 20, 2003
Huntley Illinois
http://www.wapaamerica.com/es/dishnetwork.html

Atención subscriptores de DISH Network

Respondiendo a las múltiples llamadas que hemos recibido preguntando sobre la posibilidad de que WAPA America esté próximamente en DISH Network, queremos informarles que WAPA America está en negociaciones con su distribuidor de TV por satélite. Hasta este momento DISH Network no ha decidido si va a servir a la comunidad Puertorriqueña en los Estados Unidos. Sin embargo, WAPA America sigue las negociaciones con su distribuidor de TV por satelite, con la esperanza de que DISH llegue a la decisión de incluir a WAPA America en DISH Latino para sus miles de clientes Boricuas.

¿Que puede hacer usted? Déjele saber a DISH que quieren un canal de su patria, que quiere a WAPA America. Sus cartas y llamadas pueden demostrarle a DISH Network que ustedes verdaderamente quieren tener la programación de WAPA America en sus casas.

Haga click aqui para llenar su formulario de sugerencias de subscriptores.

If any one is intrested in a translation please let me now. Fellow Puerto Rican let's start dropping Dish some emails.

RandallA

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
No soy Puertorriqueño, pero quisiera saber que tipo de programación ofrece este canal. La comunidad Puertorriqueña necesita ser incluida en la programación de Dish Network. Voy a mandar mi mensaje para colaborar con la causa.

WJMorales

WJMorales

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 20, 2003
Huntley Illinois
Me recuerdo haber visto el canal cuando vive en la isla. No me recuerdo de la programmacion. Vi el canal en DirecTV. La esposa mia le gusta el canal, puesto que le recuerda de su tierra. La programmacion que vi esa noche fue las noticias.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Lemme guess....they want you to e-mail Dish and ask for WAPA America?

WJMorales

WJMorales

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 20, 2003
Huntley Illinois
Basically, they are stateing that WAPA America is in negotiation with Dish, but nothing has been worked out yet.

W

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
We would love to get this channel on E*. But I believe that WAPA has an exclusive contract with D* for 1 or 2 years?

F

flytank

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 17, 2006
Sent an email to Dish about a week ago requesting this very same channel. They acknowledeged the email and that they would forward it to management (?) for consideration.

neljtorres

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
They Uplinked thechannel yesterday 8/24/11
826 - WAPAA [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 22 ConUS beam (NA)
826 - WAPAA [MPEG4 SD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 22 ConUS beam (NA)

Brought back this post from the dead!

navychop

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Now THAT'S great tracking of a personal high interest item!

Now, is the thread looking to eat brains? ;)

TNGTony

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Looking at WAPA America's schedule, there the only thing I see that I would watch is the news. Asi Canta Puerto Rico is on HITN.

neljtorres

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Tony theres a couple local shows like sunshine remix and the local news , wrestling , super xclusivo number one pr show and they show for the states pr basketball league games

Faw

Faw

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 25, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Tony theres a couple local shows like sunshine remix and the local news , wrestling , super xclusivo number one pr show and they show for the states pr basketball league games

That is one POS show. Just knowing that program is the #1 in PR depresses me, makes me lose hope in humanity...

H

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
That is one POS show. Just knowing that program is the #1 in PR depresses me, makes me lose hope in humanity...

Well that's why I pay for Dish to avoid all the crappy content from local networks, the sad thing is that even paid tv services have that crap too. And to be honest I prefer to watch Superxclusivo instead of Caso Cerrado or other bs like that.

Faw

Faw

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 25, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Well that's why I pay for Dish to avoid all the crappy content from local networks, the sad thing is that even paid tv services have that crap too. And to be honest I prefer to watch Superxclusivo instead of Caso Cerrado or other bs like that.

Unfortunately that's the future POS programs. TLC was a good channel now just look at its lineup. Something like Toddlers and Tiaras remains on the air while great shows like Terriers, Keen Eddie get cancelled, again depressing...