War of the Worlds - EPIX

And yep, they hung us over a cliff until next season (?) with Emily's adventure inside the alien craft.

Why are the babies in there (and seemingly doing well) and what are they sucking out of/putting into that guy she found?

I suspect they want bodies to implant or grow the 'aliens' into.

Surprised they killed off Helen already. She was 1st or 2nd billing

I told my friend, "it's hard to say, 'Tom Cruise did it better' and not be facetious."

Reactions: lfp302
Is this worth watching or not?
It's easy to watch, doesn't ask much from you. The acting ranges from very good to good enough. The writing has many problems common to TV writers, they don't know how guns work, most scenes are two people talking while everyone else watches, the military don't act like military, the science is gobblygook, philosophical musings are generally childish. None of it is bad enough to get on my nerves so I watched all of it.

I got really interested, love art, when they had a free preview. Got 3-4 Episodes and that was it. I had set a Timer that was a Seek and so whenever it comes on I get more, I now have 15 Eps. Many dups. I haven't watched it yet because the first movie back in the 50s-60s scared the hell out of me. And not because of the movie, but I have had dreams of this kind of this all my life. I'll get to it. Some millennia . . . .

I watched the entire series. It was a mixture of boring and excited anticipation in it. It was the type of show that I could be on my laptop and look up when something exciting happened. I would not pay for Season 2, but if it was free I would watch it again.

It'll be interesting to see how they pick up from where they left it... Gonna have to stream the last episode of S2 to remind myself of all the details...
Basically the first two seasons did not happen, so that means I wasted my time watching it.

Mika didn't exactly figure that others would be there already. So Bill gives himself up for Emily's murder and a different time loop begins, this time likely without Bill to help them (unless he somehow survives in jail or prison and they break him out for some unknown reason)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)