Was 2008 the Best Year in Sports?

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Saw the Sportscenter Year In Review show and they were saying how 2008 was the best sports year. Was it? I mean the Giants, the Celtics, Tiger, Micheal Phelps etc. I mean it's hard to top. What do you think?

Unfortunately, Sportscenter has turned into complete garbage. :( :( I bet last year was the best sports year ever and next year will be too.

I can't believe you all forgot that the Philly's also won the world series after many years.

This is a very difficult question, it's very opinionated.
IF your teams won this past year , then YES you may consider it a great year.

Boston area won about everything a few years ago, so those in that area would obviously think it may have been... except for the Bruins ...

It all depends where you are from ...
Yes, SportsCenter has run it's course....
I like Baseball Tonight though, for the most part.
Until the topic becomes ALL yankees and Red Sox.
SC does this right away ... then again, look where they are located.

Lets see what the MLB channel turns out to be, we know what they say they will be , lets see if they do it.

Jimbo

Lets see... Wings win the Stanley Cup. Great. Pistons lose in the Eastern conference finals. Rerun of the last few years. Tigers defy all expectations and finish last in their division. Major Disappointment! Detroit Lions become first 0-15 team in NFL history, soon to be the first 0-16 team in NFL history. PRICELESS! Yeah, it was the best year in sports ever.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts