Was I a Beta Tester?

Very entertaining promo! It's too bad Nokia is starting the race while others are nearing the finish line and getting ready to start another race. Somebody please tell Nokia they're not in the lead...but instead getting ready to get lapped - again. :)

The saddest part is that it is actually a good phone but many will not give it a try because window phones just don't have the reputation that android and ios enjoy.

Bet they'd be surprised at how many Amish have a smart phone.

...because window phones just don't have the reputation that android and ios enjoy.

I would agree, but MS has nobody to blame but themselves for being asleep at the wheel. I loved my Windows Mobile phone (for a year or two) and probably would have upgraded to a Windows phone if they had something to offer. They did not. After 3 1/2 years I finally got sick of my WinMoFo, tossed it, and got an Android phone. In this case, MS' poor reputation is well deserved! Or should I say badly deserved. :)

The biggest problem that I see is that it is called Windows (as I pointed out in a long lost thread). Contrary to what MS thinks "Windows" is not a complement. Yes people ask for Windows when they buy a PC because that is what they think they must have, not what they want or want to deal with. Sometimes name recognition is not a good thing.

I would agree, but MS has nobody to blame but themselves for being asleep at the wheel. I loved my Windows Mobile phone (for a year or two) and probably would have upgraded to a Windows phone if they had something to offer. They did not. After 3 1/2 years I finally got sick of my WinMoFo, tossed it, and got an Android phone. In this case, MS' poor reputation is well deserved! Or should I say badly deserved. :)

My thoughts exactly... I thought the commercial was kinda dumb and towards a niche market of people that would understand it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts