Was I Dreaming?

AT&TDishman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Maybe I was dreaming (too much wacky tabacky), but I thought that high def channels were going to be identified in the guide by a "HD" symbol, along with other guide changes, as announced in one of those inane programs that appear on channel 101 from time to time.

Maybe I was dreaming (too much wacky tabacky), but I thought that high def channels were going to be identified in the guide by a "HD" symbol, along with other guide changes, as announced in one of those inane programs that appear on channel 101 from time to time.

I told you to lay off that stuff, but yes I also remember something about a little HD symbol next to the program in the guide indicating whether the show was in HD or not.

Lets see if this works...

Attachments

• DSC_0509.JPG
    DSC_0509.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 261
HD tag, USB enable, Side by side PIP, Local weather, it's probably time to announce something else, and then not deliver until next year. If then.

HD tag, USB enable, Side by side PIP, Local weather, it's probably time to announce something else, and then not deliver until next year. If then.

I have side-by-side PIP on my 522 boxes now. I don't normally use it, but it is there.

Brad

Here's a thought: When Dish announces something interesting, ignore it. When and if it shows up, enjoy it. If it never shows up, are you really out anything ?? People get sooo worked up over plans that Dish announces...

what good is an hd tag on the channel anyways?

they already have an hd favorites for the guide

now tagging shows within the channel would help people more

Haha Dish is hyping up us installers too! The told us about DPP twins- they came out a year and a half later. Now there talkin up The 1000.2 dish and included DPP TRIO. It gets 110 119 129, has DPP Technology, Can operate 3 dual tuners (six independent TVs), an AUX in port for a wing dish, gets better signal strength, and most importantly has an improved logo design! Should be out in two years lol.

Haha Dish is hyping up us installers too! The told us about DPP twins- they came out a year and a half later. Now there talkin up The 1000.2 dish and included DPP TRIO. It gets 110 119 129, has DPP Technology, Can operate 3 dual tuners (six independent TVs), an AUX in port for a wing dish, gets better signal strength, and most importantly has an improved logo design! Should be out in two years lol.

Not holding my breath on that one.:rolleyes:

Problems receiving some channels with 811

Listing of Premium Movie Channel Contents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts