Washington Fox 5 Audio Stutter

bf3000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Bel Air, MD
Anyone else having problems with the HD Fox 5 feed from Washington DC on Dish? The audio seems to stutter pretty frequently (2-3 times a minute), and is very annoying. I was wondering if it is a Dish problem or a Fox 5 problem.

Same here in Columbus, Ohio

WSYX and FOX28 were both stuttering fierce! I even rebooted the 722k and it still occurred. I figured something was wrong when the OTA channels did the same thing.

I have been having this problem for a few weeks now, but it did seem noticably worse yesterday. Has everyone else been seeing this for a while?

I have been having problems on the HD Fox feed for quite some time. Only seems to happen on Sunday night though. Doesn't effect the SD feed and doesn't happen on the commercials.

I was able to compare feeds tonight, and the audio was perfect on my OTA Fox 5, but it was all messed up on the Dish feed. From what I have been reading, it sounds like DirecTV viewers are having the same problem. Hopefully both satellite providers and Fox can figure out what the problem is and get it fixed.

I get this all the time on the Fox shows I record. House is ALWAYS messed up, and usually family guy too. I'm in San jose.

It's happening in Dallas and has been for months. Not only does the audio drop out or get fuzzy A LOT on Sundays, the display will sometimes go to a solid yellow screen. The whole screen! It's very frustrating and hard to believe it's been going on for so long now.

Anyone still experiencing this problem?

I've noticed it a lot on our FOX affiliate here in Austin (including several times in the last 20 minutes).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts