watch/record to pc via ATI 9600

stress-free-living

Original poster
Sep 15, 2004
Anyone been through this process? I am interested in sending the signal through to ATI's 9600 all-in wonder card; however, the capacity to draw the signal is limited by their software 'guide setup'. Anyone solve this? ATI help is no help.

And, does anyone see the future for dvd recording to set top box wherein the file can be transferred to the hard drive instead of playing it to record?

Thanks. I am looking to buy a set top dvd box to record RW dvd's: any recommendations.

peace dishnetwork users,
stress-free-living

I have a AIW9600XT, and I bring in dishservice using a coax from my living room where the receiver (301) resides. I have no trouble recording, but don't expect the reciever and the AIW card to synchronize recording settings. You will have to manually set them on both devices.

How you want to set up the AIW9600 to record can widely vary. Go to lordsmurf.com for a large amount of information on recording using and AIW card. I use a very conservative setting for the limited resolution of a standard television signal, leaving me with a large amount of recording time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts