Watched threads

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
It seems like that threads I reply to or start get added to my Watched Threads recently even though that is not what my preference is set to. I end up getting a lot more notifications as a result. Anyone else seeing this?

I have a ton of watched threads (by design), but all of them have notifications turned off. I believe you could at least turn off the notifications for them.

ncted, what do you have set here, under Preferences?

upload_2019-8-6_14-11-51.png

Reactions: charlesrshell
I went through and turned off all my watched threads. At least that was easy to do. I assume it was a bit that got flipped somewhere along the way.

This happened again after whatever was causing the 502 Bad Gateway responses earlier tonight. I suddenly was watching the ACC Network thread in the Dish forum, despite never having started watching it.

It happened again overnight. I checked after I posted above, and I had no watched threads. This morning, my account is watching the dishwashers thread in the Pub. WTH?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)