Watching a Rented Movie in "Movies and More" (Dish on Demand)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MLBurks

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
Huntingdon TN
The whole family came over to watch a movie last night. Using my 722k, I went into "Movies and More" (Dish on Demand) to find a movie to rent. We found a movie, rented it, and we all gathered around and started the movie. All of a sudden, the movie stops as it switched to live TV. That was very frustrating. I tried to go back to the movie by hitting the DVR button and selecting "Movies and More". But it wanted to stop recording on one of the tuners. (Sigh) Fine. We went back to the movie. 30 minutes later, it happens again. Apparently while watching a rented movie that is not LIVE off of the sats in "Movies and More", it STILL interferes with both tuners? I can't watch a rented movie that is already stored and record two shows at the same time? Is this normal? When I had DirecTV, I could watch any movie On Demand and that would cause no conflicts with any timers. This just doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Is this normal for Dish on Demand or is something wrong with my system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)