Watchmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
I saw this last night at Rave Motion Picture Company in Las Vegas...I left the theater saying WOW!!!!! This was GRADE A film making

All Hail Zack Snyder & The Watchmen!!!!

I saw this last night at Rave Motion Picture Company in Las Vegas...I left the theater saying WOW!!!!! This was GRADE A film making

All Hail Zack Snyder & The Watchmen!!!!

I'm pretty excited for this movie. Typically I just wait for movies to come to Blu-Ray/DVD before I see them, but this one might be an exception.

I can't see it this weekend, as I am headed out of town, but it is definitely on my list for a must-see on the big screen. I watched the 15-minute behind the scenes on HBO, and it looks very true to the comic. Having seen it, is that true?

I can't see it this weekend, as I am headed out of town, but it is definitely on my list for a must-see on the big screen. I watched the 15-minute behind the scenes on HBO, and it looks very true to the comic. Having seen it, is that true?

I've read that this movie holds very true to the comic/graphic novel.

Well it's R but mostly for it's language and bloody violence......Yes it's very true to the book. This movie will bank more than Wolverine, Star Trek and maybe Harry Potter.....I'm betting this will be the second highest grossing film of 2009

Well it's R but mostly for it's language and bloody violence......Yes it's very true to the book. This movie will bank more than Wolverine, Star Trek and maybe Harry Potter.....I'm betting this will be the second highest grossing film of 2009

Doubtful. Limited audience appeal. Only comic book nerds are gonna watch it. :p

uh you skipped the part about the big blue penis;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)