Watertown, NY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rifleman62

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2007
AZ and WA
Moved from Choctaw, OK to just North of Watertown. What satellite do I aim at, and peak at (previously 119). Transponder numbers? Got my angles from Dish pointer. Is it still 110, 119, and 129?

Thanks.

Your locals in HD are on 61.5 so you would want the Eastern Arc satellites 61.5 and 72.

Watertown locals are also on the Western Arc in SD, 119. So if you only have SD equipment you can still use the satellites you were using before, in fact in that case you must.

Also, how's Marc doing these days.... :)

What receiver do you have? the earc uses a different compression and some western arc receivers will not work.
All the Watertown locals are on 61.5.

I'm just north of Watertown and use a 1000.2 WA,with an old 500 quad as a wing dish for 61.5.When I first set up, the locals weren't HD yet and the local PBS still isn't,even tho it's supposedly been uplinked for the last 6 months or so.But I use OTA for my locals anyway.

I apologize for the delay in my response. I have been out of the office for a week. If you still would like assistance with setting up a DISH Mover please feel free to send me a PM with your account information.