Wathcing Yankee Games in Indiana

jlee203

Original poster
Jan 25, 2009
Indiana
Hello,

I recently moved from Connecticut to Indiana. I live in an Apartment complex that uses Dish Network as it's cable provider and I cannot switch to anything else.

It appears as if they do not have an MLB Package for the upcoming season, and I cannot watch it on my computer (internet too slow).

I do have access to Fox Sports New York channel, and I'm just curious if you think any Yankee games that aren't nationally broadcasted via ESPN/Fox will be aired there?

Just looking for options to get my yankee games here, any suggestions will help! Thanks

hate to say it but you're screwed if the only option is Dish

non national games are on YES which Dish does not carry

I had a feeling that was the case. I really wish we were able to choose our own cable, as the experience I have had with Dish since living here has been completely terrible.

I had a feeling that was the case. I really wish we were able to choose our own cable, as the experience I have had with Dish since living here has been completely terrible.

I would upgrade my internet and get the MLB package. I think for around $100.00 you'll get all your Yankee games on the computer.

That's how I watch the Orioles in Florida.

Just a suggestion.

I'm pretty sure we can't upgrade our internet package. We have Cable internet that comes packaged with Dish and it's abnormally slow. I assume we are sharing with others in the complex, but I don't really have an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)